Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

Hypnotherapy

So had hypnotherapy today...was interesting. First 30 mins just spoke about everything going on at the moment in my life and then I was told to relax. She made me imagine different feelings such as anger, fear and
after pulling these feelings out, changing it to another shape, and pushing it back into my body,  I was then told to picture when I felt fear or sadness etc... I was then talking to that little me, telling her it was okay, while the hypnotherapist tapped on me. I did feel quite tranced at times. Not sure if it was this or if it was because I was more relaxed but survived work today. 8 hours... I hope this has had some effect one me. I was told to listen to this relaxing CD she had made every night and then have a follow up session in a few weeks time. Lets see if it works. I think the main thing that came out of this is... anxious people need to relax!!! We need to put some time aside every day to relax. Once we have done this, we should start to feel less anxious. My main problem at the moment is lack of eating, which is my next goal to get back to normal again. If your diet and body are healthy (do regular exercise) then your mind will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment